- Do you accept Credit Cards?[Back to top]
No, we do not accept credit cards
- Do you deal with foreign currencies?[Back to top]
Yes, we can accept major foreign currencies like US$, Euro and Sterling Pounds..
- Do you accept Bank Checks?[Back to top]
No, we do not accept bank checks
- What is your bank account info?[Back to top]
We only provide the bank once the purchase deal is confirmed, more about the method of payment can be found at
- How can I see the prices in US$[Back to top]
Yes, you can see our prices in four different currencies; simply click the currency codes JPY - USD - GBP - ECU in the blue bar to get the price of the items in your preferred currency.
- Price displayed in the website, are they FOB or CIF?[Back to top]
The price indicated in the website is FOB. You can create an invoice, this automatic process will calculate the freight and insurance cost based on your port for you to get the CIF value of the car.
- Do you ship to United States?[Back to top]
No, we can't ship to US
- What are the countries to, you export?[Back to top]
We can export to any country where there is a legal law to import Used vehicles from Japan.
- When is the next ship to my port?[Back to top]
We have good relation with many shipping lines, please write to us to know the next ship available to your port.
- How can my company become a dealer to you?[Back to top]
We have exclusive and non-exclusive dealership programs. In order to qualify for these programs, we require advance deposit or history of good and trusted business relations.
- Do you give any warranty for the vehicles?[Back to top]
No, we do not give any warranty for our vehicles. Used vehicles from Japan is rated by Auction Grade, and we expect our customers to select their choice based on this rating.
- What is Auction Grade?[Back to top]
Auction Grade is a generic rating given by Japanese Used Vehicle Auctioneers, and they are:
4.5 = Good Condition
5.0 = Very Good Condition
5.5 = Excellent Condition
- Why do you display the sold vehicles in the website?[Back to top]
We receive many inquiries from our visitors about the prices for variouse make and models. We think that by displaying some of the sold vehicles, will help our customers to have an idea about our prices
- I don't have a fax machine. How can you send me the documents like invoices?[Back to top]
You can subscribe to a FREE "Fax to Email" service like eFax. Simply click HERE.. and sing-up to get your free US fax number.
Once you provide this fax number to us, we can fax your document and you will receive it by email as an attachment. These attachment file normally can be viewed and printed from eFax Viewer.
- How can I create an account in your website?[Back to top]
Visit http://www.ridhaa.com/user/register.php to create a new account and password
- Where can we get OMIC Number to import vehicles to Kenya[Back to top]
Following is the website you will find information and contact for Kenyan Imports. http://www.cotecna.com/gov/kenya_offices.asp
Currently JAAI Inspection and certification is required for Exporting vehicles from Japan to Kenya. JAAI information also can be found at http://www.jaai.com/english/inspection/index.htm
You can also get more information from Kenya Bureau of Standards at http://www.kebs.org is the website you will find information and contact for Kenyan Imports
- Information for importing vehicles to Australia[Back to top]
Department of TRANSPORT AND REGIONAL SERVICES has a website that has
lot of information about importing vehicles to Australia. Click to
visit Australian department of transportation
and regional services
- Information for importing vehicles to New Zealand[Back to top]
Information related to importing cars to New Zealand can be seen by clicking
the website of Land Transport
Safety Authority - New Zealand
- Information for importing vehicles to United Kingdom (UK)[Back to top]
Information related to importing vehicles to Great Briton (United Kingdom) can be found
at the website of Driver and
Vehicle Licensing Agency and
- Information for importing vehicles to Canada[Back to top]
Information related to importing vehicles to Canada from Japan can be found
at the website of
- Information for importing vehicles to Cyprus[Back to top]
Information related to importing vehicles to Cyprus from Japan can be found at
Cyprus Ministry of Finance
- Information for importing vehicles to Malaysia[Back to top]
Importing vehicles to Malaysia from Japan can be found
International Trade and Industry
- Importing a vehicle into Ireland[Back to top]
All new motor vehicles and vehicles brought into Ireland are subject to
Vehicle Registration Tax (VRT) and must be registered with the Revenue
Commissioners. (The Revenue Commissioners are responsible for the
collection of taxes in Ireland on behalf of the Irish Government).
Every motor vehicle in the State, (with the exception of vehicles
brought in temporarily by a visitor), must be registered with the
Revenue Commissioners. Citizens